Jewelry 3D scanners are able to 3D scan small, intricate objects such as rings, brooches, necklaces, gemstones, and more
Digitization of jewellery
3D scanning and incorporating existing designs via reverse engineering, digitizing hand-sculpted clay designs, or referencing the exact shape of your jewellery. 3D scanning can support quality control and help to verify the accuracy of a 3D printed part for jewellery.
WHY do you scan
- To make a digital twin model of jewellery.
- To make a moulds.
- To make most accurate design.
- To make lightweight.
- To restore ancient jewellery.
- Create VR based models on demand.
- Streamlined Product Design Cycles.
- An Accessible Design Process.
- Improved Communication Across Internal and External Teams.
- Catch Design and Quality Issues Before They Cost You.
- Physical Prototyping Made Simple.
- More Effective Data Management.